This list specifies what we believe are the most important pieces of the Christian faith. The session developed this list after prayerful study and consideration. All of our core values are firmly rooted in Scripture.
1. A Personal Relationship with God through a surrender of self to Jesus as Lord and Savior
2. A Purpose-filled life committed to the building of the Kingdom of God on earth while having a heart set on things above and eternal.
3. A Spirit-directed and Spirit-empowered life.
4. Spiritual disciplines that strengthen faith, ground hope, and empower love.
5. Truth-oriented living without compromise of principles that flow from Biblical truth.
6. Godliness of life, purity of heart and mind and actions, living above reproach.
7. A growing and ever deepening supportive community of faith where friendships are formed and fellowship is nurtured.
8.An other-centered lifestyle that seeks to minister to the needy in society – showing charity and honoring the dignity of all peoples.
9. A passion to share the reality of salvation in Jesus Christ with all peoples, believing that the gospel is the greatest thing we can share, and that lost people matter to God.
10. Discerning and using our gifts together with the body of Christ to carry out the work of the church; employing every person as they have been called and gifted.